The project, Talent Attraction through Social Media, aims at attracting more highly qualified employees to central sectors in the Region of Southern Denmark – through social media platforms. Two clusters have been chosen as the first to try this form of recruiting through creating a professional/technical social media forum and Offshoreenergy.dk is representing the offshore sector.
There is an urgent need for more highly qualified personnel in the offshore sector and through this project, Offshoreenergy.dk will assist/supplement the companies’ own efforts to attract the right employees. A professional/technical forum is established at LinkedIn and Offshoreenergy.dk will aim at getting a high number of active users and followers and thus create an increased interest in the offshore sector as a workplace with exiting tasks, prestige and career opportunities.
- Developing methods for attracting and nurturing a community at LinkedIn
- Establishing a team of experts to contribute with content to Offshoreenergy.dk’s LinkedIn community
- Generating a continuously flow of information to the community
- 30 knowledge-sharing activities at LinkedIn every half-year (Sept. 2014- Dec. 2015= 90 activities)
- Before Feb. 2015 four campaigns or community building activities should be finalized
- An exposure rate of 40.000 hits throughout the project period
- 70% of the cluster companies should experience applications that are more qualified and be satisfied with the project results.