Work-Live-Stay - Completed
The goal of the project is to increase attracting Danish and international manpower with the right competences to Southern Denmark by:
· Making attractive job opportunities and the good life in Southern Denmark visible to talents and employees from home and abroad.
· Developing new marketing tools which can be used in professional talent recruitment.
· Creating strong collaborations and partnerships across industries, companies and municipalities on regional and local employer-place branding and recruitment.
Without access to talents in the shape of highly qualified manpower, Southern Denmark will not be able to ensure future competitiveness and growth among its companies. It is therefore very important to implement regional efforts to attract highly qualified talents. An important prerequisite for attracting the talents is increased visibility of the Southern Danish professional environments and the Southern Danish jobs- and career opportunities across the companies and across municipal boundaries.
The project seeks companies
The project seeks companies and others who wish to contribute knowledge and input to the above mentioned efforts and qualifications of the marketing tools developed. It is expected that each company will primarily be involved as a sparring partner in the shape of dialogue meetings, etc.
Benefits for participating companies
The company gets direct influence on the actions to be taken in relation to marketing and in relation to development of regional and local employer-place marketing tools. Moreover, the company gets the opportunity to participate in the pilot test of the marketing tools developed.
The purpose of involving companies is to ensure that only tools, methods and concepts useful for the companies because they correspond to the challenges which are directly pointed at are developed.
X-tra benefit – specific marketing initiatives abroad
As part of a national project on attracting highly skilled manpower, Copenhagen Capacity implements a number of specific marketing initiatives, PR-activities and international events. Southern Danish companies participating in the Talent Attraction - Southern Denmark will be invited to participate in these activities on their own account.
June 2013 – February 2014: Interview and concept development
- June/August 2013: One preliminary qualitative interview of company persons who have job functions within HR and employer branding with the purpose of mapping which competences the companies specifically seek, which channels they use and how they want to plan a place branding to support employer branding
- August/September 2013: 2-3 hours’ workshop for all participating companies, municipalities and other partners: information about the project, marketing tools and the expected campaigns, events, etc. which are planned to be implemented. Work-live-stay Southern Denmark and Copenhagen Capacity are the organisers of the workshop.
- September or October: Kick-off conference on the project, where companies will be invited and involved; results of interviews and other analyses will be presented
- September – December 2013: 1-2 individual meeting(s) between company and WLS, where the content of the marketing tools is discussed and qualified
- Autumn 2013: Possible participation in initial testing of campaign activities abroad.
- Autumn 2013: Possible participation in campaign targeted talents in Denmark: making visible of 1000 attractive Southern Danish jobs across companies and geography
March 2014 – December 2014: Continued development and testing
- Spring 2014: Tools are developed and optimised at the same time as they will be regularly tested. Companies will be involved through 1-2 individual meeting(s) during the year for additional qualifications and clarifications ensuring that the developed tools will be subsequently used.
- To a certain extent, campaigns and events will be carried out. Companies can participate at request. Please note that a lot of campaigns will be carried out online and do thus not require physical presence.
- Autumn 2014: Closing conference where companies can participate at request.