Subcontractor networks and formations of consortia among MMV’s - the way to attractive export markets and increased growth.
To collect experiences, successes and classical pitfalls and to draw up guidelines for establishment of formations of consortia and to facilitate formations of consortia.
To map Danish company consortia within the industry in cooperation with relevant cluster- and network organisations.
To collect experiences as a basis for a guideline including best practise cases, which specifically describes learning elements from various subcontractor consortia and –networks.
1. Study of Danish company consortia
To map Danish company consortia within the industry incl. offshore in cooperation with relevant cluster- and network organisations.
2. Guideline for subcontractor consortia and networks:
To collect basis for description of
· Various models with which one has good and less good experiences
· Classical pitfalls
· Consortia/networks with one large lead partner and minor MMV’s
· Industry and market-related differences
· Managerial and competence-related requirements for being part of and/or managing consortia
· Promotion of consortia/networks in relation to international buyers/customers
· Establishment of subcontractor network from A to Z
3. Best practise cases
To collect and specifically describe learning elements from various subcontractor consortia and -networks.
4. Promote and facilitate formation of consortia among MMV's
Describe opportunities in order that players of promotion of trade can promote and facilitate formation of consortia among MMV’s. Any course-, network-, and/or networking group activities which the players of promotion of trade profitably can offer MMV’s.
To collect knowledge and experiences by facilitating formation of new subcontractor networks, in practice.
Publish a guideline with best practice and experiences and legal documents to support formation of consortia. A closing conference about the project presenting the guideline is held.